Monday, October 13, 2008

Layout Share!




















I have a layout....WhoooHoo!!!...I have
had such a hard time trying to scrap and
I love it so finally....this is my Grandmother
on my mothers side...I LOVE this picture
of her...so young and beautiful-plus its in a
location in West Nashville close to where I
live so its really neat to see the background
knowing where she was....teehee...I so silly
I used a couple of kits from Cens Loft
You can Pick up Forgotten Dreams HERE
I also used the swirls from a sampler kit I got
off of her blog called Memories not sure when
but I LOVED the swirls and had to add them.
hehehe...thanks for a Beautiful Kit June...

4 comments:

Census said...

A really stunning layout and a beautiful heritage page!! I really love it Leaonna!!

LindaJD said...

Hi Leaonna, love the layout..
I have an Award for you over on my blog

Anonymous said...

I know you dont have much time to do LO's but you definatley have so much talent and creating them. This is so beautiful. :)

Michelle said...

Stop on over to pick up your award...Love ya, Michelle