Friday, July 31, 2009

All About Me Freebie Layout Template!!!



















































I have soooo Many New Products Some are Pre Released at the Busyscrappin Store and Just now Uploaded at Elite...Check them out you may find something you like......I finally got the shelves stocked and I'm praying that we don't get hacked again....so much work .....BUT I also made this template I thought it was such a cute idea let me know what you think and I'll do more....Maybe One for a boy and such even a mother? anyhow this is universal use and I don't mind if you use this idea or use this layout in a kit for sale as along as you give me credit I worked on this all day*ROFLMBO*Don't forget to give me love here on the blog cause there will be no place to leave me love when you follow the link to download....thanks so much for looking and I hope you have a Wonderful Weekend......
God Bless You!!!

Click on the image to go to the download area..
Go to the store to see the sale %30 off End of the Month Sale!!





















2 comments:

Designed by K said...

Thank you honeybunny :)misses you..xoxo

Stampers Delights said...

Wow you have been busy, some great products XXX talk to you soon :)