Friday, July 17, 2009

CU Freebie

Hello, I have a freebie sample from my new kit School Daze....I hope you will help support me by stopping by Elite Designer Resources and make a purchase....this is really a fantastic store with High Quality for Less and we are finally back open....Yes after a hacker played a number on us we finally are getting things back in order....that's a lot of work for the owners but for the Designers too as I have to try and get all my products uploaded with descriptions....geez I been working hard ALL nite and last nite and so on.... But any how Here is the Freebie and a Close Up of my new Kit....you can pick it up at the store link above or click Here to get there..Did I mention a 50% sale...ALL my stuff even the new is on sale this weekend so come and stock up on your Designer Resources.....you'll have to pick this FREEBIE up at the store so please please please continue to leave me those wonderful Comments that make me want to keep giving away freebies....xoxoxoxoxo
(if I haven't gotten a product reuploaded yet that you wanted during the sale...Please email me and let me know and I'll get it for ya(froglmk@msn.com)


















3 comments:

Stampers Delights said...

Hi I was not sure were ells to post this but I was wondering if you will putting you clip art Baby Beans back in to Elite Designer Resource as I just found it before the store was hacked which is horrible but I did not get a chance to buy it will you be putting it back in to that shop as I would love to buy it pleeeeas XXX

Stampers Delights said...

Hi me again thank you so much for putting them back on I will get my shopping later bit disappointed in missing your sale but with the time difference I missed it oh well I love your wedding and the baby beans they are worth it I known how hard you must have worked thank you again XX
Keep up the good work hun

Love Janice(sdelights@tiscali.co.uk)

Designed by K said...

Hey chicki! Youve been tagged xoxo