Friday, May 9, 2008

Popsicle Paradise Freebie...blog train




















heres a summer FREEBIE(linkdeletednewonebelow)
and I will have a whole mess of links for more to the
kit as soon as i find the blog roll...I dont know im
confused sleep deprived Ill get more details tomorrow
at least I got mine posted somebody has all the links
somewhere...teehee
Im am such the idiot this is not supposed to be here till
June 1st....I am going to add a different freebie and you
can look forward to this one on June 1st....SORRY
if you already have it thats great.....keep it secretshhhhh...
heres a surprise freebie your sure to love....hehehe
GetYourFREEBIEHere......((hugs))

5 comments:

schmittfamily4 said...

Thank you these are great!

Heather Stokes said...

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
lol lol
JUNE FIRST My friend...lol

Tara said...

You've been tagged! I am a member of Adsdesigners and was tagged by a fellow member :) I have posted on my blog and am now tagging you =) You can visit my blog at http://creationsbytara.blogspot.com/ for more instructions if you want to play! Have a wonderful day!!

Tara

Unknown said...

Ops, la descarga no contiene el archivo freebie. Contiene archivos diferentes.

cinmcw said...

Thank you so much! This is adorable! Noooo...not JUNE!!! :(

:)