Monday, May 5, 2008

Hi Yall
















Hello I just wanted to show you guys the only
thing i accomplished today as far as digital stuff
is concerned...*LOL*...I did however get over
half of the garage cleaned out....hehehe...cant
have it both ways...teehee

I also wanted to tell you that Cindi a VERY
talented CT of mine has made some Beautiful
QPs and all you have to do is turn in a layout
it can be a dance, prom , or really even just a
couple out on the town or whatever...get more
details on her blog HERE....you get some
beautiful pages done with all my Prom goodies
and they are in sections if you purchase it you
dont have to get the prom part there are lots
of glitters and things very glitzy and glamerous
kit you should check it out...go to her blog dont
pass it up your chance to get FREEBIES!!!!
Love you all ((hugs))Leaonna

1 comments:

Crystal said...

I LOVE the new ad for the store. So cool :)