Tuesday, August 31, 2010

FREEBIE Sampler and My New Dolly



I have a fabulous Freebie for you today and its a Sampler of several of my kits so you can have an idea of the Quality, Sweat, Hard work and sometimes Tears that goes into these sets...LOL!!! Please by all means let me know what you think about them....post me a comment here since i use mediafire and there is no place for comments there....I want to make sure you know that ALL my products are 50% off at Tagging Angels even my new stuff so take advantage while you can im feeling generous at the moment...LOL!!!! pick up your FREEBIE HERE

1 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Sep. 01, 2010. Thanks again.