Saturday, July 17, 2010

New Kits & My Ramblings




















Krysta and Bell my 2 Newest Kits One is of course a precious little butterfly Fairy and the other a Christmas Elf.....It will be here before you know it folks and many of my stores are celebrating Christmas in July so I couldnt resist more sure to come...hehe and then i reuploaded a old kit of mine Twilight Love...I am slowly getting around to uploading my older stuff and I just fixed it up a little....and of course you can still pick up my new Love Bites kit as well....you can pick up all these kits at MooTwo we are really changing things around New Look and New stuff in the forum along with lots of challenges and prizes its looking Fantastic check it out HERE

1 comments:

Edna B said...

I tried to find "Nelly" in your store but she was not there. that's sad, I really like her. Can she be found somewhere else? thanks, Edna B.