Saturday, July 24, 2010

FREEBIE and New Stuff



















I have 2 new Poser sets 1 is my Gothic Circus
and the Freebie Matches It...Dark and Gothic and
includes 1 of the dolls in the set so you can see first
hand what a cutie she is....Also I have made a little

Power Pixie
and her name is Tiffy you can pick
them both up below
(links are all ready pick your store)
I had to put my previews on 2 diff posts to get them
to show up in the facebook feed...

I got Lucky Scraps
Fantasy Posers

Scraps With Attitude
Just 4 Taggers

Twilight Scraps
Moo Two Designs



Gothic Circus Add On Freebie links are below (no preview)
HERE FULL
HERE TAG

4 comments:

La galerie de Jackie - Blog ressources said...

thank you for the freebie ! beautiful

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Graphics category today [24 Jul 01:05pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much!!!!!!!
HUGS

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list