Thursday, June 25, 2009

Twitter Finds

I have found and met some interesting people and sites thru Twitter and I wanted to share this site with you....I havent looked through every article so don't get upset with me if there is something bad on there*LOL* I did however have this jump out at me and its 500 useless facts...I laughed thru the whole thing...teehee ....so check it out if ya want.:) http://www.methodshop.com/picts/500-facts/index.shtml

Here is one I really found interesting.

No piece of paper can be folded in half more than seven (7) times.









Thanks for looking let me know what you think...I guess you see I havent been working much! LOL!! Ill be back to work soon...got that awesome sale going on this weekend at Elite Designer Resources.

xoxoxoxoxo

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This site is awesome. Great find. :)