Thursday, February 19, 2009

6 weird things about me.....haha

Ok first off I was picking up a Awesomly cute freebie over at
Cens Loft AND someone challenged her to post 6 weird things
about herself and she challenged us to do the same so here it goes..

1. I LOVE to share my scrappin goodies, But dont like people to go thru all my stuff
2. I dont like messes but my house is a nightmare*LOL*
3. Im still friends with my sons X-girlfriend
4. I have tons of friends ALL over the world I just Adore BUT not so much locally
5. I LOVE stories but dont like to read I like to listen to books on tape or people to read to me
6. I LIVE in my PJs I even walk the dogs and pick up my kids in them most of the time

ROFLOL!!!!

Ok now im passing the challenge on to you....leave me a comment so i can stop by your
blog and read them or post them here in the comments....

1 comments:

Census said...

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one thats weird, lol!!! Thanks for sharing!!
Hugs
June