Friday, January 30, 2009

I want this dolly....please...LOL
















Please be Mine "4-Ever & 4-Ever"
This cutie is so sweet in her cute little tea-dyed
vintage style heart print dress that is trimmed
with old vintage rick rack and button. She has
cute sewn on pigtails from 100% wool. She has
hand painted eyes, hand stitched face, hand
painted shoes and legs, hand stitched heart on
her chest and she is signed and dated.

Ok Im sure you all saw my blog about the
One World One Heart caravan where you get
an opportunity to get freebies for leaving comments
and this is one of them there are over 60 people and
items and ya know what I would be so much more
then happy if i won this one and nothing else...Im
so impressed with this little dolly created by a
very talented lady by the name of Franny which
btw is my daughters name as well...stop by her
blog and check it out you can purchase these
precious dolls if you dont win one.....
http://picklebeans.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That has got to be the cutest little doll ever! I want her too Leaonna but I can't seem to locate her for purchase?

Btw, drop by my blog for an award.
Hugs
Sue

Designed by K said...

Award time :)
xoxo K