Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Bad News Today......

Hello all,
I feel like I dont usually put a lot of my personal life on this blog because, well I didnt think anyone wanted to hear this stuff BUT I feel like I have to share this with you all....My DH got laid off today....He worked for Dupont for 15 years and was such a dedicated employee...2am phone calls asking for his guidance and I am so worried.....I have been disabled for a few years now partially because of a Car accident And partially because I was born with dissabilities that make me not so good
at making decisions without meds...However all this could be gone within a year....SO Im doing my best to make a bigger effort to try and suppliment our income which will be zero at the end of the year....I am joining more stores ones that give me a head ache to upload to but will maybe help with my sales....I am going to try and provide items that
everyone would like to purchase and If you can leave me a comment and let me know if there is anything at all I can make to help with your needs....Thanks so much for reading this and thank you for being dear friends.....I feel closer to you all then my Real Life Friends....Any words of encouragement would be wonderful rite now as im drowning in my tears... Wondering what the Lord has in store for me....xoxoxo

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leaonna,
I'm so sorry to hear this about your DH. My own will be laid off from his job in March. He too gave 110% to this company. It makes me sick to know that employee loyality & experience counts for 0 these days. I will send up my prayers for you and yours sweetie.

S said...

Hugs & prayers...

Candleworks said...

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his
righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow
shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto
the day is the evil thereof."
Matthew 6:33-34, KJV

Sue/ aka Scrappy Schnooks said...

Leaonna

I will keep you and your family in my prayers. Hopefully you will be taken under god's wings. I will do what ever I can to help!

Sue

Teresa said...

Leaonna, we will certainly be thinking about you. I have met so many people lately who have lost jobs. Have faith, things will get better. Teresa

Unknown said...

Hey hun, I'm soo sorry to hear about the sad news. I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers. I've been dealing with some issues on my own, but I am slowly getting back on track. We're still a couple, and not fighting, but we need to move and well.. I haven't had time or energy to be online very much. Money has been a big issue over here too, but it seems to bo solved now, finally.
I really really hope that your problems will be solved too. Miss you bad!
HUGS
Jessica

StitchyAngel said...

I don't know you but I wanted to thank you for all that you do...after spending about an hour on your blog, I'm totally hooked...I got to this post and I knew it was time to respond...I wanted to say thank you in a chat box, never thinking to just post a comment would work too, lol..pretty new to this blogging stuff..anyway, I wish you well and remember...With God ALL Things Are Possible....I hope things are looking up for you and yours...you are so very talented, you should have no problem in succeeding...if you would like to join yet another store...there is a new traditional scrapping store opening soon...give me a shout I will hook you up...www.stitchyangelcreationz.blogspot.com
that would be me lmao...God Bless you and yours....Stitchy