Friday, April 18, 2008

QP Freebie from my New Kit...Prom A Nite to Remember

Hi there its PROM time and i was Inspired by my Teen Age son...He is dating a Senior and they are going to the prom on Saturday...I made a kit that can be purchased in parts or whole AND can be used for any formal type event...Prom, Dance, Nite on the Town,Wedding...
You can look at the rest of the kit HERE
The kits are $1 and $2 dollars by themselves and the Whole Bundle is only $5 dollars....an enormous savings and an enormous kit almost 90megabytes of scrappin fun....*LOL*
Thanks so much for looking......
Dont forget to name my kit.....
click on the QP for your FREEBIE!!!!

4 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for this AWESOME QP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joy said...

Thank you! This is a very pretty Quick Page.

Tammy aka bunchie said...

What about Making The Most Of A Memory for the name? I love this page and it is perfect for my neice's prom pic. TY!

angelblessed said...

Thank you so much for this beautiful QP. I like the name "Dreamy Nights" or "Starry Night".