Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Tara and Frank Again...Such a Cute Couple




















Hello!....I wanted to share this layout with you
all...I used a Template from The Template Club
monthly download you can purchase a membership
HERE....the membership includes 3 diff layouts
and 3 diff sizes of each...very impressive...I have
been using her templates for several Months now
and I just LOVE them...

I also used an Action for the ric rac flowers and
im sure the ric rac which was in the template because
the same person made them too but you can purchase
them HERE in a different place by her Creative
name Digiscrapalicious Here
is the blog (freebies)

I also used my FREEBIE kit from my NEW store and
One of my Kits Butterfly Bling...you can get those
HERE the store doesnt officially open until Friday
but you CAN purchase now if you like BUT there will
be more GOODIES in the store to CELEBRATE my
Grand ReOpening....I am so excited that im placing all
of my actions on sale so grab them now while they are
cheap...teehee....I also have some FREEBIES at the
store...Look around and make some comments But
Please be Kind..*LOL*;)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome LO. Yes, they are a cute couple. Love the kits you used. and the template too. Your New store is set up so nice. Easy to navigate and it's also very pretty. I gave it a couple mentions in my blog. Good Luck with the Grand Opening:)