Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Mothers day and a little Froggy Humor...lol..

Hello everyone...I thought I would share with you a
couple of layouts....this is Mother's Day 2007
My two youngest children and I spent some time
at build a bear...I saw this frog and well I fell in
Love....Her name is Gypsey...and what more
could you ask for? I got to spend time with my
babies and we got to play around and make
our stuffies @ build-a-Bear.....Fun,Fun,Fun


I got this kit from Michelle over at
Craftyscraps...its called Hoppin Cute
and I also used the Hoppin Cute Alpha,

So Hop on over and pick it up....lol
She also has a GREAT Sale goin on
buy one and get one FREE now how
can you go wrong with that?

She also has a couple of Fantastic
Designers working with her...
Digi Scraps by Nexa she has a FREE
kit for you with a purchase from her
section of the store as well...there is an
adorable doggy kit to die for and its
FREE with purchase you gotta see
this to beleive it...

Brittney's designs are also fabulous
Im not her CT but I can C that she
is awesome...lol
OK im getin a little punchy but
IM not blind and All 3 of the ladies
are Awesome!!!!

Maybe I should just move in with them?
*LOL*


0 comments: