Thursday, November 29, 2007

I saved some of the Kit for Freebies Here.....lol

I have some of the kit that didnt get in the I am Sassy kit I made cause well....It just got too big...lol...but anyhow...the lower case I am Sassy font,and several papers are included.
You can download them here.
FreebieSamplerfromIamSassy..L.Kizer
Then you all need to go over to Stone Accents and Download EVERYONES kits who entered...
If you just want to come here I will also have it
posted here tomorrow after 5:00pm
Enjoy and Happy Scrappin!!

Get the rest of my kit here
IamSassyWholekitHERE....

Ok everyone a very Large amount of FREEBIES are available at Stone Accents...A designer contest where you thats right YOU get to vote for a winner.....here is the link below.......
sassydesignercontestFREEBIES
I think there is 17 kits....Anyhow...head on over there and grabem up and vote for me...lol...JK...u can vote for whoever you want...but I would LOVE it if you would vote for ME:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great kit. I will send you a LO that I make with this. Thanks so much for sharing.

grambie said...

I notice your papers within the layout that is shown on your blog. I can't wait to scrap with those fantastic patterns on those papers within your kit. Love the style of your photo frame, especially the connection points on each corner. Thanks for sharing your wonderful talent along with extras. I wish you success in your endeavors. Leavin LUV! XOXOXO