Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Tattoo Heart QP layout

Hi there everyone...I have a Freebie here for ya...Michelle M.over at
CraftyScraps
made this layout...I LOVE it....its frome my new tattoo heart
kit below and an older kit thats half price and about to be removed from the
store....I put lots of free extras in this download so I hope you enjoy....PLEASE if your gonna DOWNLOAD leave a comment for me below on this blog...I Really NEED the support....
Im a Starving Designer...*LOL*...
because Im not using 4shared anymore...too
many stolen files over there....*lol*...Dont forget to go give Michelle some love on her
site if ya like it cause she made it for me......
and heres a link to my store....

3 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for this AWESOME QP!!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Donnamae said...

Thiz iz super. My oldest daughter just moved out and we took a picture of uz together on that last day. It will work with thiz QP just perfect. Thankz so much for sharing it with uz!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thank you so much for sharing your fantastic QP with me.I LOVE it!