Thursday, January 31, 2008

QP Freebie from new Feelin Froggy Kit.

I have a Precious little QP here for you....I am so proud of my newest CT...Tara...
she has really caught on to all of this in a hurry.....I have shown her something that
she would really like to do that she had never done it before....unlike most of us who
started out with Traditonal or Hybrid scrapbooking...Tara had never scrapbooked
before....she is however a Computer Wiz and has totally impressed me by picking up
quickly on any program on the computer or webb....thanks Tara We LOVE you sweetie..((hugs))
Please leave her a Comment if you
Download k?...
Happy Scrappy!!
this is #2 Scrap-o-holic kit...Just click on the photo to get your FREE QP and Freebies from the kit...
Full Feeling Froggy Kit coming to the store soon....
Im so silly did I forgot to mention that Jess blog has a couple of Beautiful QP FREEBIEs on her blog?
click here to get there quickly!!!

1 comments:

Donnamae said...

I sooo love thiz! Thankz for sharing it with uz!