Friday, January 4, 2008

Hi there I finally have my Grungy Love Letters Kit ready...I'm so excited...I had many set backs in getting the store up and running...but have made it and I hope everything works Correctly...lolI hope you all enjoy this kit...I used it on Crystals templates I'm a member of her club its great Hop on over there shes terrific...and very affordableheres the link go check it out...she has some great templates and a QP Freebie from a 2 page layout template that could e used as desktop or scrappin...I made the QP layouts with her templates and my kit...Im her guest designer for the week:)
She has one part of the 2 page template on her blog above and I have the other on my blog Here http://busyscrappin.blogspot.com/
I also am fixing to go upload a freebie on my blog from the kit...just a little something I saved and put back for an add on Freebie if you buy the kit and a little something for those who just need a Freebie...lol....I am going to request that if you like my work enough to download while its downloading you have time to leave comments...(i always leave comments when I get freebies) PLEASE leave comments for me...tell me hi or whatever I would rather you put tyfs then nothing ...All the Designers work really hard to create Freebies for you to enjoy the least you can do is leave some LOVE...and for those of you who do leave LOVE....THANK YOU!!!!!! You guys keep me going,inspiring me to CREATE....with the compliments and Kind words.....I LOVE that...YOU guys are AWESOME!!!!

1 comments:

k9bigdog said...

Thanks so much!! Must be fun to be a guest designer.You do nice work! Thanks for shraing