Wednesday, January 30, 2008

New QP from Scrap-o-holicsValentine Kit

This Beautiful QP is from my Dear Friend and CT member for both
stores...*lol*...Michelle M. over at Crafty Scraps she has some beautiful kits over there at very affordable prices..and she is very very talented...thank you so much for the QP layout...you ROCK Michelle!!! I just LOVE it I think its beautiful....I included
a few x-tra goodies in the download....I just love doing this because it make the download so much fun......i copied the idea Michelle...I just LOVE getting her Freebies.....(cause you can usualy get an xtra layout with the goodies...*lol*
anyhow just clik on the picture for the QP and goodies....
You can get the Complete Kit at my store that is going to be changed from 2busycrappin2shop into Scrap-0-holics just click HERE to get there quick

....This is the first of many kits that jessica and I did together....hope you like...
If you like it enuff to download
Please leave us some LOVE on the blog...below

this article here on add comment...ty((hugs))
Happy Scrappin!!

3 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY both so very much!!!!!!!!!!

digiscramper said...

Thank you for the pretty QP! Love the swirlies! ~ ingrid

Donnamae said...

Thankz for such a lovely QP. Already have some photoz to put in thiz one!