Saturday, February 28, 2009
Friday, February 20, 2009
I have said it before and Ill say it again THANKs
so much...its so nice to get awards like this when your
feeling down and I have had a feeling down day...kind
of like Everything seems to be going wrong at once
Im hangin in and I KNOW the Lord will get me thru
this miserable time...thanks Michelle and I
think Im gonna also recieve this from Kathy
I know its kinda a pain to link up the awards but if it
means every now and then when I really need to hear
the kind words of an award its way worth ALL the time and effort it takes to post
them...so Im passing this on to the following people....there are many more then this
but I have strepp throat and am getting tired and need to lay down.....xoxoxox
Posted by Lee Lee Kizer at 5:55 PM
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Thanks for this award Jess and
so nice to meet a fellow Twilight Fan
Here are the Rules:• Display the image of the
stamp "Look How Cool Blog" you just won!• Post
the blog link you provided.• Indicate your choice
of 10 blogs.• Let them know.• Post the rules.•
Check if the blogs post the prize and followed the rules..
My blog choices are:
WOW!! Congrats ladies this was a BIG job.....xoxoxo
Posted by Lee Lee Kizer at 7:49 PM
Ok first off I was picking up a Awesomly cute freebie over at
Cens Loft AND someone challenged her to post 6 weird things
about herself and she challenged us to do the same so here it goes..
1. I LOVE to share my scrappin goodies, But dont like people to go thru all my stuff
2. I dont like messes but my house is a nightmare*LOL*
3. Im still friends with my sons X-girlfriend
4. I have tons of friends ALL over the world I just Adore BUT not so much locally
5. I LOVE stories but dont like to read I like to listen to books on tape or people to read to me
6. I LIVE in my PJs I even walk the dogs and pick up my kids in them most of the time
Ok now im passing the challenge on to you....leave me a comment so i can stop by your
blog and read them or post them here in the comments....
Posted by Lee Lee Kizer at 3:58 PM
Saturday, February 14, 2009
This is my New Kit I just Adore it....I have the
Twilight Fever I have watched the movie
5x and All 4 books 1x and starting on the 2x
and instead of just a normal Valentines Kit
I did this instead....this kit is
HUGE and I put all kinds of goodies in this kit
you can look at the preveiws but actually
everythings not shown....85 elements total and
19 papers....I made a freebie below just keep
strolling down to get it....Also I have a freebie
you get for purchasing and its shown below
The Preview above is the Freebie I give
you for purchasing the kit all you do is email
me your reciept # and its yours....Ill send you
link....so if you like what you see purchase the
kit and its yours....its only $3.00 and you can
pick it up HERE at Busyscrappin
Enuff of the Babble heres your freebie click
on the Preview to Download & Please pick up
my NEW kit to go with it...if you like what ive
done please leave me your comment
I appreciate them more then you know....((hugs))
Posted by Lee Lee Kizer at 11:07 PM
Thursday, February 12, 2009
she and her daughter scrapbook together and need a NEW
scrapbook ...isnt that great?
Congratulations you two....just get back to me with your
address so I can send you the book....
I couldnt have picked a better winner!!!
Posted by Lee Lee Kizer at 11:21 PM
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
What a Precious Award and I recieved
it from 3 of my favorite people....This makes
me feel so wonderful and happy to have all
of these friends...you all made my day but I
hope its ok to do the one post instead of 3
Kathy and ScrapStewSue and Sue
The "rules" of this award are that I must:-
1. Put the logo on your blog or post. (Right click on the logo and save to your own computer.)
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great attitude and/or gratitude!
3. Link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post with the person from whom you received your award.
Posted by Lee Lee Kizer at 1:06 PM