Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Awesome Another Award!!!













What a Precious Award and I recieved
it from 3 of my favorite people....This makes
me feel so wonderful and happy to have all
of these friends...you all made my day but I
hope its ok to do the one post instead of 3
Kathy and ScrapStewSue
and Sue

The "rules" of this award are that I must:-
1. Put the logo on your blog or post. (Right click on the logo and save to your own computer.)
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great attitude and/or gratitude!
3. Link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post with the person from whom you received your award.

Jessica
Denise
Shilo
Robyn
Renata
Tracey
Jody
Scrap Wiz
Laura

0 comments: