Saturday, February 14, 2009

Twilight Love New Kit and Freebie







































This is my New Kit I just Adore it....I have the
Twilight Fever I have watched the movie
5x and All 4 books 1x and starting on the 2x
and instead of just a normal Valentines Kit
I did this instead....this kit is
HUGE and I put all kinds of goodies in this kit
you can look at the preveiws but actually
everythings not shown....85 elements total and
19 papers....I made a freebie below just keep
strolling down to get it....Also I have a freebie
you get for purchasing and its shown below




















The Preview above is the Freebie I give
you for purchasing the kit all you do is email
me your reciept # and its yours....Ill send you
link....so if you like what you see purchase the
kit and its yours....its only $3.00 and you can
pick it up HERE at Busyscrappin




















Enuff of the Babble heres your freebie click
on the Preview to Download & Please pick up
my NEW kit to go with it...if you like what ive
done please leave me your comment
I appreciate them more then you know....((hugs))

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements Only, Papers Only post on Feb. 15, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 15 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 16 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Kit said...

Hi hunnie,
I cant find your email for the twilight freebie
my email is breezerl1me at msn dot com

ty so much sweets
hugs
Kirsty x

Anonymous said...

I love your style. Great Kit! :)

Gayle said...

I have sent 2 emails with my receipt number for the freebie...would you confirm that it was received...The kit is so awesome and I'm really looking forwad to getting the rest of it...thanks sooo much

Gayle said...

thank you sooooo much for getting right back to me...I got it...I love the kits...AWESOME !! Thanks bunches...big hugs
thanks again

Jess said...

Great stuff! I am a Twilight addict myself!! In the process of a new kit as we speak lol But I love your site and wanted to tell you that you have an award on my blog!

Michelle's Angels said...

OMG! My girls would just LOVE to have Edward...that is all they have been talking about since they watched the movie!!!

P.s. You have an award on my blog hun, stop by to get it when you can! *MUAH*

julie said...

thanks sweetie for this freebie of my fav guy yum yum :)