Saturday, February 14, 2009

Twilight Love New Kit and Freebie







































This is my New Kit I just Adore it....I have the
Twilight Fever I have watched the movie
5x and All 4 books 1x and starting on the 2x
and instead of just a normal Valentines Kit
I did this instead....this kit is
HUGE and I put all kinds of goodies in this kit
you can look at the preveiws but actually
everythings not shown....85 elements total and
19 papers....I made a freebie below just keep
strolling down to get it....Also I have a freebie
you get for purchasing and its shown below




















The Preview above is the Freebie I give
you for purchasing the kit all you do is email
me your reciept # and its yours....Ill send you
link....so if you like what you see purchase the
kit and its yours....its only $3.00 and you can
pick it up HERE at Busyscrappin




















Enuff of the Babble heres your freebie click
on the Preview to Download & Please pick up
my NEW kit to go with it...if you like what ive
done please leave me your comment
I appreciate them more then you know....((hugs))

11 comments: