Saturday, January 12, 2008

FREEBIE from my NEW Kit!!!!!!


This Kit REally Put a new twist on an old color scheme go check it out at my store theres a link above on the right....I LOVE the way this kit turned out and its totally a different direction then what you think of for Valentines but my son and his Girlfriend(my future daughter in law..lol)influenced my creativity on this GREATLY when i thought I was done they would say somethng that would trigger Creativity and BOOM I would just have to do one more thing....
this is a FREE matching WRAPPED Frame SET....Isnt it CUTE....anyhow heres the link.....please dont forget the LOVE
I REALLY need SOME....((hugs))

GrungeandDesktopFREEBIE.html?dirPwdVerified=bf1fd35f

3 comments:

Angela in NC said...

Thank you Leaonna for the great wrapped frame..I'm sorry you and your family have been so sick...But I am glad to hear that everyone is on the mend!..Take care of yourself and your family!
:::hugs:::
Angela in NC

Nutshell Creations said...

It appears the link is broken.

Sue/ aka Scrappy Schnooks said...

This link isn't working either.....