Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Freebie Desktop..Love Always is the title..















Hi everyone....Im so glad to finally have something
for you all to post....I am working on a
Desktop Kit for my store heres the address youll
have to copy and paste it....
http://2busyscrappin2shop.blogspot.com/
and this is my first Freebie from it....I hope you
enjoy and PLEASE leave me some feedback.....I
made a section of the desktop light so you could
have an area to put your icons...and still enjoy
the color everywhere else....I am going to make a
series of these and need to know what you like
and dislike about it and what subjects you would
like to see..

I stamped a love letter from the Grungy Love
Letters Brushes I made on the background
....and added some Grunge
to the pink....I hope you like the glass heart border
at the top...and I am so proud of myself for making
my own buckle and making it look weaved through
the buckle it is so fun....


I would really appreciate some support by purchasing
an item or two at my store listed above

I give away a lot of Freebies and all of
my items are priced very affordable....I have to prove
to my husband I can make a living this way or I cannot
keep the store...and well Im not physically or
mentally able at this point to handle one(my husband

doesn't understand this)....I am capable of and
I LOVE designing things for you all and I would
LOVE to continue to do so...but I will need your help k?


Thanks soooo much for stopping by
((hugs))Leaonna
LKDesktopValentine_Freebie

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Leaona, going to your store now. I love your sweet honesty and totally understood what you wrote. I have linked your site on my blog.