Friday, February 19, 2010

New at I Got Lucky Scraps




















My New Girl Isnt She a Cutie?
Shes also on sale as all my stuff is for %50 off
you can pick her up HERE

there is 20 diff Poses included and 3 diff outfits
its a great deal......shes only available at I Got
lucky Skraps


this is one of the new stores Im selling at....I just
havent gotten them posted on the side bar and the
blinkies added....I apologize for that but know that
I have never been more proud to sell in the stores I
sell at now....All Three are Beautiful as well as having
very talented designers and Awesome Boss Ladies..:)

I have had some major problems with my teeth...I
had to get one pulled it was absess now i got the dry
socket horrible pain and well im feeling under the
weather and Im sorry I havent gotten many good
freebies for you but Im working on a good one for you.
thanks so much for listening to my ramblings You all
are the best....
hugs
LeeLee

1 comments:

Sarah (Debbie) said...

Ouch x This is a problem I've had several times before they finally got my diabetis sorted out. I really feel for you cos the pain is unbelieveable.

Hatspetphat was the only female Egyptian Pharoah and when they found her mummy they found out she suffered from abcess in the teeth too. see we amongst royalty LOL xxx

Love and angel blessings xxx