Thursday, January 21, 2010

New poser Frou Frou Love

















I am so happy about this kit.....I
have worked on it for a long time
I know most people in my store
are very advanced in poser and can
make much better stuff then me but
I fell in Love with this character and
I am gonna upload it to the store...I
think shes the most beautiful eyes and
I have only been working in poser for
around 4mths and have done no Tuts
I am too stubborn i go in and push
buttons and learn as I go...teehee
I hope you all Love her too and will
help support my family and I by picking
her up for only $2.00 Here


I will be back with a Awesome Freebie for
you this weekend you know i like to give
you a gift for listening to my ramblings...LOL!!
BIG hugs,
LL

2 comments:

Sarah (Debbie) said...

Leonna, she's adoreable. no wonder you fell in love with her. Perfect for Fantasy pics and Valentines. will pop over to store in a wee bit. many thanks for showing her to us all.

love and angel blessings xxx

Dragon27 said...

Nice Collection.
I'll be sure to check it out