Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas CU Freebie 2009!!!

















Hello All ....I hope you are enjoying
your Holidays.......I am trying to get
into the Spirit of things and remember
what this holiday is about in the first
place....Baby Jesus!! and I
decided to give you a stocking stuffer
...this is a Poser Pack and its
in Tagger and Full Sizes and its one of
the first Posers I ever did soooo there
mite be a little mistake here and there
that could have been fixed If I had Known
what I was doing....ROFLMBO!!!!
Hope You enjoy and Please leave me a
comment here on my blog I just Love to
Here from you all....Thanks so much for
looking....
(((((hugs)))))

Merry Christmas and
God Bless You and
Your Family this
Holiday Season!!

Full

Tagger

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Dec. 24, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 24 Dec [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 25 Dec [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

smiekeltje said...

Thank you! Happy Holidays!

Sarah (Debbie) said...

Hi leonna,

love your wee poser Sadie, she's so cute. thank you so much for sharing her with us.

Your wee Angelosities are just darling. gonna pop over to store later.

hope you had a brilliant Christmas and that 2010 brings all you hope for. love and angel blessings xxx