Friday, November 6, 2009

A talk and a Freebie and a .50 SALE

Stop on by my new little Studio
2 Scrappin Bratz Studio.com/store
we are stocking the shelves as i
speak with new kits .....there are
tons of new posers and most of its
CU BUT there are some Personal
use kits as well....C u there!!!


















And finally for the freebie


I have had many difficult times since we last
chatted and i can remember chatting about my
father when i first began blogging...My Great
Aunt is in the hospital and the Dr sad she will
die...I feel like if there is enough prayers she
mite not if i can find enough prayers....so Please
pray for Dorothy Jones in exchange for this
Halloween Grab Bag from my store i would so
much appreciate it....thanks for all your support
and have a Blessed Day.
Click on the preview or here to get it.




5 comments:

Jessica G. said...

So sorry to hear about your aunt, Leaonna; she will definitely be in our thoughts and prayers!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

I've Added your Great Aunt to my prayer list also you & your family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TY so very much for the FAB grab bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Nov. 07, 2009. Thanks again.

suruha said...

Your aunt is in my prayers, sweets. Bless you.

Thank you for the goodies.

Su

Lauralee said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be shared on
CU Freebies Only Blog on Thursday December 3rd 2009!
Your Place to find Commercial Use Scrap Booking Freebies!
Thanks For Sharing your Time and Talent with us!