Friday, May 1, 2009

National Scrapbooking Day CU Freebie

ok here is a recap of whats in my
NEW grab bag and its only $3.00
Grab it now and keep looking there
is a FREEBIE below as well as
a peek at a new kit



















































































































NEW kit below only a $1.00 this weekend
but goes up to $3.00 on Monday..

















Tons of markdowns from my
store but there are freebies all
over....check out all my $1.00 items too..


ALSO... I have a QP made with some
of
my new items and a purchase
freebie from the store

www.shopbusyscrappin.com


and heres your CU Freebie below...




















I also
have it available in
Tagger Size.

Happy National Scrapbook Day....
PLEASE leave me
a comment
here on my blog

as there is not a comment section
for media fire....

Here is the TAGGER Link
Here is the FULL size Link

5 comments:

Lynette said...

What a LOVELY treatment of Jaguarwoman's butterflies! Thank you.

Patamomma said...

Love the butterflies! thanks so much. Patty

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Template(s), Overlay(s), Photo Mask(s) post on May. 02, 2009. Thanks again.

MSC said...

O yes that is fine if you use my photomask. Thanks for asking! I would love to see it when you finish. Do whatever you want with it. :D

Lauralee said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be shared on
CU Freebies Only Forum
WHERE WE HAVE over 1340 MEMBERS!
On Monday MAY 4th 2009, in this topic Animals & Insects ,
Your Place to find Commercial Use Scrap Booking Freebies!
Thanks For Sharing your Time and Talent with us!