Sunday, March 15, 2009

More Freebies...& Layout Shares...hehehe






















































I have more QPs for you...Im so excited...my GF Michelle at Michelle's Angels
has been Very Busy she has made more wonderful QPs for you....there is a link HERE and then you need to go to her blog http://www.michelles-angels.blogspot.com/

and pick up the other one....Michelle...thanks so much for making these lovely layouts with my Kits you are Truly a Blessing from God!!!
Yall be sure and leave her some LOVE!!!
Oh and you can pick up the kit HERE at Busyscrappin


3 comments:

Michelle's Angels said...

Awwww. Thanks Leaonna, your so wonderful! I thank God that I've met you! :o)

Wonder Pictures...love that little girls hair!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Mar. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

Unknown said...

Love the layouts, they are great! Thanks for the AWESOME QP's :)