Thursday, August 7, 2008

Tagged Again!!:)*LOL*

I was tagged by Shilo


These are the rules:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

My 7 Random Facts:

1. My birthday is November 29. 1969
2. My eyes are lite blue. My whole family has blue eyes hubby and 3 kids...I got them from
my Dad . My mom has brown eyes.

3. My middle name is Marie.

4. My 5 best friends names are Jessica,Melanie,ScrapStewSue,Michelle,QPSue.

5. I got started in scrapbooking because I followed a kit from Ebay and it took 30 min
for me to get hooked*LOL*

6. My favorite girl name is Frances or Franny and thats my daughters name i named her after
my Grandmother her name was Ethel Frances Hall maiden and Powers married

7. I love dolls. I have thousands of them everywhere and i havent made a kit about them yet and the kids HATE them*LOL*Love Yall!!!



I'm tagging:

1. Mel-ScrappingMyBunsOff
2. Michelle-CraftyScraps
3. Pamela-MidniteCharms
4. ScrapStewSue
5. Aeryn-MunchkinScraps
6. Stellariffic
7. KirstysScraps

3 comments:

Kit said...

aww fankoo Leaonna hun :)
I made the background for my blog myself lol, would you like one? ifyou do hun just let me know
hugs
Kirsty

Census said...

I didn't know you loved dolls!! Have to bear that in mind!! Lol!

Pamela said...

Yeah!!! My very first time tagged. Thank you Leaonna. I looove talking about myself LOL!!! It only took me about 30 minutes of roaming around scrapping blogs til I was hooked as well :-)