Monday, March 3, 2008

Feelin Lucky Officially on the shelves....


With all the computer problems
I have had I am amazed I am able
to get anything done...I have a C drive
going out and I have been trying to
copy my goodies to another computer
(my childrens) I am sooo happy we got
them a computer a couple of years
ago for Christmas or I would be outta
luck....*LOL*
I just wanted to show you all
what the kit looks like...let me know what
you think k?
((hugs))
Happy Scrappin
P.S. Click on the Preview to buy the kit now..

2 comments:

Crystal said...

It's my favorite of all your kits, gorgeous ;)

Donnamae said...

I love it!!! I have the cutest picture of my two youngest daughterz with their "Irish" shirtz on - thiz iz just the kit to scrap it with! You are so talented and extremely creative. I am so blessed to have you in my life. God bless.