Friday, May 30, 2008

My Sisters Wedding



















I decided to make a photo ribbon board with
a few of my favorite pictures from my sisters
wedding....bottom left my son Brandon and
his new step cousin Haley...bottom right is
my daughter Franny and MY niece Shaunna
whom everyone always thougt was mine
when i was baby sitting her*LOL*...she really
does look like me...teehee
Ok Credits are as follows...and let me tell you
this lady really knows how to make a kit...
I mean nice neat and tidy and enuff pieces
for many layouts and also everything youll ever
need....clips,bows,ribbons,buttons,tags,frames
here name is June and her blog is Junes Loft
go check it out she always has some wonderful
freebies and usuall a contest of some sort with
wonderfull bonus items....the name of this kit
is Flutter Fairies and you can get it at SDK
and Digishoptalk
((hugs)) and GET busyscrappin*LOL*

1 comments:

Census said...

Great curled corners and the board idea works really well!! Beautiful layout of a great day!!