Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Layout time....about ME




















ok i had to do a layout about me for the CT blog
over at byGodsdesign...now if i could just figure
out how to upload to her blog...Ill be doing great..
i got started on this one used some new actions
got carried away and before i knew it was 4:00am
WOW!!! my hubby was not happy he never is....
oh well im pleased with it let me know what you
think and i would love to see a layout from you
with your favorite things on a list....that would be
a NICE way to get to know you....((hugs))

3 comments:

Heather Stokes said...

Oh WOW - That turned out SO GREAT!
I know what you mean about hubby - Every time he leaves the house I RUN to the computer...lol

Anonymous said...

Great LO! I love the way you stitched the background!!! And, of course, getting to know more about you is wonderful!

Srappy Cats said...

yep, have been carried away before and Hubbie NEVER is happy when that happens!