Monday, May 12, 2008

My Mothers Day....





















































































































































I had a wonderful day....I did however spend
the nite before finishing up Badge Books
for my Mothers....teehee...I USED a kit called
Lilac Dreams by CraftyAccents....BEAUTIFUL
kit you can purchase the kit used to make the
Badge Book Here....
Which however was a BIG HIT!!!!!
Now Im trying to find the time to make one for
myself...*LOL*...If this hybrid project is something you
would like to see for sale in the store as a printable...
Leave a comment and let me know...k?
((hugs)) get busyscrappin....teehee

2 comments:

Tara said...

Hi Leonna! I wanted to thank you for leaving a comment on my blog :) I love tagging, and thought of you as I made my most recent tag ;) You have a gift waiting for you over at my blog :) I hope you like it! hugs!
http://creationsbytara.blogspot.com/

Tara said...

I am so glad you like your tag hun! Did I spell your name correctly? I've seen it spelt a couple of different ways, lol :) And I agree with you 100% on wishing I looked like her! Gotta love Elias Chatzoudis, lol! Keep an eye out for more goodies soon ;)

{{{hugs}}}