Saturday, May 3, 2008

byGodsDesign-LaughingZebra and a FREEBIE!!







































Ok i have a layout I cannot believe i got so
excited about Freebie Hoppin and Shoppin
I only got 1 Layout done... sad very sad*LOL*
any way I did manage to get a Freebie
Done for you...teehee Its commercial use but
read my TOU there are other people involved
I used Laughing Zebra byGods Design and I
Hope that her computer problems will go and
her Commercial Use Fibers will appear in my
store Busyscrappin she is one of my new
Designers I will be using Stellas Items next
teehee this is so fun go to the store to download it
and by all means leave me some LUV rite there
in the store comments k? there is a place in the
store to leave commetns you dont have to put
the Freebie it in the cart you just click on it k?
its a surprise whats inside...but maybe an item f
rom the layout will be in there....hint hint!!
heheheI did use my paper tear action1 as well..
((hugs))

0 comments: