Friday, May 9, 2008

I got Accepted over at Crafty Accents......New Layouts







































I am so Honored to have been accepted on
Karel's CT over at Crafty Accents...
such a very talented Lady and has all kinds of
friends who sometimes contribute to her designs
and well I just think they are so Beautiful....I used
her kit called Beeutiful Day....just clik on the name
or the store name above to get to her site...
I also used 2 of my 3 new paper tear actions in these
layouts as well you can pick those up here@
shopbusyscrappin.com


1st layout is of my son recent musical at his middle
school called Glow...the whole 2nd grade dressed up
as bugs and butterflies and spiders, fireflies any bug
you imagine was there....Brandon was a caterpillar and
turned into a butterfly....also plaid the xylophone
Hes such a cutie.....

2nd layout is of my daughter...she is 10 and in the 5th
grade and she is the most beautiful young lady I have
ever seen and smart too...WOW...she is so talented
youll have to check out some of her work coming soon to
shopbusyscrappin.com

Thanks for reading my blog ((hugs))
Come back soon Ill have a freebie up by Sunday...*LOL*

0 comments: