Sunday, December 30, 2007

Commercial Use Freebie!!

Hello Everyone!
I am proud to present a brush kit...I have
tested in
Adobe Photo shop Elements 3.0 and 5.0
I could not get it to work in Photo shop 6.0
Can someone tell me if it works in anything
else?...I would really appreciate it....So I know
what else it works in before I List in my store..
I have included Ping files for those who are
unsuccessful in installing Brush Set...
There is also a Surprise or two not shown in
preview...hehehe...
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin
I have had computer problems all day and I
cannot get my link hot so you will probably have
to copy and paste the URL....Sorry
((hugs))Leaonna
http://www.4shared.com/file/33430465/13955c18/LKGrungyLoveLetters1.html?dirPwdVerified=bf1fd35f

7 comments:

Cher said...

Forgot to say - as a lupus and fibro sufferer - and deegen bone disease - I feel your pain - and is so nice when someone is feeling better - is like a veil gets lifted from you - Hang in there baby!
LOves - Cher~Austin, TX

mumsy said...

I have downloaded the grungy love letters and will test it in my program arcsoft photo stuio which accepts PSD and PNg files
Ann

mumsy said...

HI Leeonna (again)LOL
I have tested this download in arcsoft Photo Studio not strictly a photo shop program but it accepts PSD and PNG files. The PNG files work fine. the ARB file no go.
Ann

JaLeeRenee said...

Thank you for sharing. They work in PS CS2

Anonymous said...

These are so fabulous! I'll put your email on the file info, so I can let you know if they work in PS CS version 8.0. Thanks a bunch!

Blessings~

Anonymous said...

OK, just checked and they work just fine in PS CS version 8! Thank you!

Charmed by Gorjuss said...

Just saw this on CU Freebies Only list this week. Thanks bunches!