Friday, December 7, 2007

Another Preview of New Kit....

GoVOTEclickHere
go vote for me...LOL


Here is the link for the page with previewand my downloads for this complete kit...here
downloadsofkitareHERE

Here is another preview of my kit...I will post a link to the contest tomorrow so you can go download all the freebies and Vote for ME...LOL...JK...vote for whoever you think is best...
((hugs))
Thanks to all of the nice comments About my Designs and my Daughters...She and I are sooo Greatful...It means a lot to me to have encouragement....I miss that the most from my father...he passed away a couple of years ago and I could do no wrong in his eyes....I Loved him sooo Much...He was My Best Friend......He LOVED my Art anything I did was a master piece in his eyes......Ok now that Im crying my eyes out I believe Im gonna finish up and go to beddy bye..Good Nite....

0 comments: