Monday, December 10, 2007

WinterWonderland QP Freebie

Hi there I have a Winter Wonderland QP here for you A sample from a kit I am currently working on...I hope you will join my yahoo group if you have not currently done so...((hugs))

Winter WonderlandQP HERE
Just a Reminder there are Benefits to joining my group...You get a special Welcome kit free just for signing up....its called Santa Snowman...lol...its very cute....Not to mention you'll never miss a freebie.......Leave me sum Luv....
By the way in case you was wondering this is my HOME...lol we just moved in it when I took this picture last year.....I am very happy here and I have a nice big Art Studio.....

3 comments:

Nexa (Jessica) said...

WOW, what a BEAUTIFUL home you have.. and the lo was really nice too!!

I thought of something for a while.. Did you draw the girl in pink that you have as a logo yourself? it's really nice, and if you did, can I order a pic from you?? I'd like one for a logo myself too, but I suck at drawing with my mouse,and can't scan either *grr*
Tell me, please!!
Hugs to ya!!
Jessica

Anonymous said...

Great QP and I love your home. :)

Sue/ aka Scrappy Schnooks said...

I love your house!!!!