Saturday, December 8, 2007

Freebie QP made from my Christmas Kit...


Hello there I made this Beautiful QP mini kit for you...I call it Visions of Sugarplums...I made this layout with items from my Christmas Kit called
"Jesus is the Heart of the Season"
and I included them and a few extra embellies...ENJOY!! and the links are below for these kits and x tra freebies too...the QP mini kit I made for you is .........HERE. when your done downloading this QP....
If have time I would appreciate a vote if you like my Kit...the link is here
VOTE4MEhereHelpmegetDesinjob..lol
.... I could really use some love and some Votes Im not measuring up very well...so if you have a minute to help a person out Please vote the link is above....((hugs)).....to everyone...


1 comments:

LadyHalcón said...

Sorry, im dont understand how vote for you, sorry, my english in not good, y need registred me?

Thanks