Monday, June 30, 2008

BackYardPlaygroundbyLeaonna-Freebie Blog Train

above is one of MY favorite papers from this kit...teehee
WOW you are in for a TREAT....this is the best
collab EVER....we have all worked hard on this
for YOU...so please dont forget to leave us LOVE
everywhere you go....((hugs))now you can
Get Busyscrappin for sure*LOL*
Click for the Paper-Here and
then click Here for the embellies
for my Part pictured above...
Send me your layouts and they may get put in
the store Gallery for everyone to see...your name
will be posted as well if your picked....let me see
those layouts ladies and gents...hehehe
Dont forget to stop by the store i have a Free
matching QP there for you...teehee

My kit has been added to the Busyscrappin store...
I dont know how many of the links below are good but Ill
leave em in case you want to try....thanks for looking

Aeryn at Munchkin Scraps

Becky at Life In The Texas Panhandle

Beth at Lighthouse Designs

Brooke at Ahhh Scrap!

Crystal at DigiScrapalicious

Crystal at The AMAZED Scrapper

Dawn at Bearlyscrapping Designs

Debbie at Beckmoore's Scrapalittle

Debi at Sweet Adaline Designs

Denise at Designs By Crazy Diamond

Donna at Mamadukez Creations

Erika at PinkuPixie's Bits -n- Pieces

Heather at H.S. Designs
Joy at Share Joy

Karen at Lighthouse Scrapping

Kathy at Carolina Girl Scrap Creations

Kathy at the Scraploft

Kay at Grandma's Pixels

Kelly at KSH Scrapping
Kim at Kim's Scrapping

Krisi at Krisi's Kreations

Lara at Lara's Digi World

Leaonna You are HERE

Lori at ScripityScrap

Melanie at By God's Design

Melanie at Scrapping Life As It Happens

Melanie at Sweet As Mel

Michaele at Burkhart Scrap Zone

Mollie at SwordaScrappin

Monica at Random Inspirations

Nadine at Scrappinmamma's Digitals

Nancy at Scrappy Cats Designs

Nikki at Just Passin Thru

Patty at SHA Scraps

Penny at Just me....randomly babbling

Rachael at Creations By Rachael

Shannon at One Scrap at a Time

Sheila at abyscraps by Sheila

Stella at Stellarific Creations

Sue at Scrap Stew Sue

jaydensmama at Scrapping With Tammy

Utski at Utski Can Scrap

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tooo cute!!!! I love that night sky paper.

Karen M in FL said...

Thanks so much for your part.

Terebene said...

Thank you!

Unknown said...

What a remarkable kit! The group has done such a fabulous job. What a success! Congratulations and thanks for sharing!

Aunt Anne

Elaine said...

Awesome kit!! Love your part, so awesome, Love the night paper.The whole group has worked so hard & you all have great talent!!

Just Me..Patty said...

Thanks so much..Can't wait to start playing.
Your right that is one great paper!!.

elizlom said...

I checked at the store and that is definately worth the trip! thank you for your wonderful items, they are appreciated!

Jane said...

This is so cute, I love the tree the most. Thank you!

Nic said...

Thank you very much for sharing.

Kelly said...

Thank you very much! The night paper is great!

Anonymous said...

Cute kit Leaonna, thank you for your contribution too. I don't know where you find the time!

Anonymous said...

Love this kit - thanks so much for sharing!!

Peggie said...

Thank you so much. It is beautiful.

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the goodies! I agree, I just LOVE that paper ... the stars ... or are they fireflies? ... and the deep grass ... just fabulous!

Nexa (Jessica) said...

Hey sweetie, just popping by to tell you I tagged you!!
Check out the blog here:
http://scrapoholicdesigns.blogspot.com/2008/07/great-weekend.html
HUGS
Jessi

Anonymous said...

I love that last paper too. So Pretty :)

Julie P. (babyofmine) said...

beautiful papers and elements, thank you very much! :)

Pamela said...

This kit is just AWESOME. I have a five year old boy and I'm gonna have sooo much fun with this one. I'll be sure to show ya'll my LO's. Thanks for all the hard work!!!

Pamela said...

Hello again Leaonna,

Thanks again for this awesome kit. I used parts of yours here:

http://midnightcharms.blogspot.com/

Pamela said...

Hi Leaonna,

My little guy and I used parts of your kit again here today. We had a blast playing with it.

http://midnightcharms.blogspot.com/

Thanks again for this fun kit!! And thank you for stopping by my blog!! I just loooved those fireflies. I'm glad you got to see them used and why I picked them. If you start a CT, sure, give me a hollar. I do enjoy playing so I think I would enjoy that!!! Take care now.