Sunday, June 8, 2008

2-Free QPs from QP Sue and Heather.....


check out this lovely layout from QP Sue
I think these are her neices but anyhow
the point is she made a QP for you...
clik HERE to download it...and Give
Sue some LOVE here on her blog

AND i have a nother one for you HERE
Heres what i did with it cause i never do anything the
normal way*LOL*

you can get this KIT at shopbusyscrappin.com

and you can visit Heathers blog HERE you
really should go leave her some love...teehee
Thanks for stopping by my blog....Now Get BUSYSCRAPPIN!!!
((hugs))



2 comments:

Nexa (Jessica) said...

This is a cute lo you made even if it's not the "normal way". But like Peter says.. Normal is boring..*lmao*
Well done anyway, and I MISS YOU SWEETIE!!
HUGS from all of us!!

Heather Stokes said...

YAY - there is the QP I made with your kit...lol
I love what you did with it!
I saw this on DigiFree too and was so exited......