Friday, June 20, 2008

New kits at the store and Freebies Galore WhoooHoooo!!


Beautiful NEW Summer kits by Robyn


Shake your Tale Feathers with this Gorgious
CU kit from by God's design...


Get Busyscrappin with my NEW Tattooed
Heart Embellies, Papers and Frames


Below is my favorite paper from the paper pack..


Ok time for the Freebies....teehee



Hi Yall!! i got a little goodie that matches my
Tattooed Heart 2 kit....download 1-HERE
AND
another one at my store 2-HERE


Below is the NEW Purchase
Freebie part one of our
COLLAB kit better late then never
my dad always used to say....
send me your layouts would LOVE to
see them....froglmk@msn.com
heres Stellas part of the collab kit
come back to the store every week
to find a different part free with every
purchase...

((hugs)) and Get Busyscrappin!!!*LOL*

0 comments: