Monday, February 11, 2008

Daddy and I at my HS Graduation 1988

These where the Best Times of My LIFE....I just didn't know it yet...*lol*
Well here I am trying to scrap about Daddy and well...I have shed many
tears while creating this...and wondered if I would ever get it done....(this
is layout #2)....I made him so PROUD on this day and how I LOVED
to please him... No worries freshly graduated Daddy by my side
how could I go wrong... My whole life ahead of me.....Id give just about
anything to go back to this spot in time right here...
My High School Graduation....1988..
These where the Best of Times...

2 comments:

Sue/ aka Scrappy Schnooks said...

A great page...... I often think about all the memories I had of my Mom also. She has been gone for 8 years now. I had a hard time for about a year after that.

Michelle said...

Love this...Great Lo and memories...((HUGS))