Tuesday, February 19, 2008

CONTEST!!!! and of course a FREEBIE....




















Ok....Im gonna see who is payin attention here....*lol*
I have decided to give you all a little challenge.....
make a layout with any of my freebies and post it in
a gallery somewhere anywhere...*lol*
send me the link(froglmk@msn.com)
and make sure you use some of my
FREEBIES and or Purchased Kits from
Busyscrappin or 2busyscrappin2shop or
Leaonna's @ Scrapoholic Desingns
and I will pick a lucky winner of a $5.00 gift certifcate
for any of my kits at any location....*LOL*
NOW thats a DEAL!!!!
IM not posting this in groups yet because I want to see how long
it will take for someone to respond to me...
JUST click on the photo of new kit above to get a Surprise Freebie!!!
and a good one for taking so long...*LOL*

2 comments:

Unknown said...

THANK YOU!!! I'll be gettin to this tomorrow!

Annabella said...

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it!!!