Friday, February 29, 2008

BunchesOFlowers Kit NEW!!!!

















Have you ever just needed one more
thing to complete a kit or layout?


Well this would be a GREAT kit to have....

I made and colored six Flowers for you..
I also included a Grey Flower and Center
so you could color them however you like...
this can be used by designers to complete
kits but not to just make a flower kit ...
and then personal use is ok to add them
to a layout or blog.....
This Kit is only $2.50
Just clik on the photo if you would like
to purchase it and you will be redirected
to 2Busyscrappin2Shop.com

1 comments:

Nexa (Jessica) said...

OMG sweetie, you have been SUPER busy..*lmao* it all looks great, and I just am so amazed by all the stuff you've been making.. such talent, such imagination and..WOW.. I'm stunned!
I just hope you'll get some customers too! I know you need it!
HUGS jessi