Friday, January 29, 2010

New Kits and Your CU Freebie!!! Bad News




















Well I have lots of goodies to share but
also bad news one of my dear pets passed
away and I'm devastated every
time this happens My Pets are my children
and I have lost 8 but this none any
different then the first....I have cried my
eyes out for days...

BUT on a Lighter Note
I have a Awesome Valentines Day Freebie
for You All and its a CU Grab Bag If you like
it please stop by the store and support me
by making a purchase. At least leave me a
Comment I really like to hear from you
all...and thanks for listening
to my ramblings you are also like my family...





















Pick it up HERE
this is a FULL size will be back ASAP with
TAGGER Size
I Hope you like it...
Hugz

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Jan. 30, 2010. Thanks again.

Sarah (Debbie) said...

Hi Leonna,

Just unpacked mine and my goodness it's wonderful. A real box full of wonderful gifts. I just love the hearts and the way you've wrapped them, stunning. many thanks for sharing with us all.

Just adore your unicorns. Ilove the curling horns. Totally magical. Romeo and Juliett look so cute too. Thing is the unicorns won my heart.

Have an amazing weekend. love and angel blessingsxxx

Sylvia said...

I'm so sorry that you have lost a dear friend. Pets can become like our children and it's so painful to lose them. I lost a beloved cat, Rascal, last year and it feels like part of my heart has been torn out. I hope you have lots of wonderful memories to comfort you.
Thank you so much for this wonderful gift!

karenshelly said...

I have been trying for hours to download from Rapidshare but they won't allow any more! Do you have an alternate download site? Thanks.

Rinachiyya said...

I am so sorry for your loss I know what it is like to lose a beloved pet.
I have two West Highland White Terriers and they are my children too. We love them both so much.
G-d bless ,

Yoka

Kathy's Scraps said...

Thanks you!!

Bastelgalaxy said...

so many thanks for this lovey bag