Saturday, January 16, 2010

CU FREEBIE Alert!!!




















Here is the gift I promised you....
My little Suzette and Kitty, i made
this little kit with full intentions of
putting it in the store but I don't
think its quite good enough now
that I have learned to use a better
lighting system....

I have kinda been out of it I have
ran into a problem...I cleaned the
registry on my computer to make
it run better and my Poser quit
working correctly....I have cried and
cried and tried and tried to fix it and
well i have done everything from
reinstalling to trying a diff version..If
you have any helpful hints Please Please
let me know and I hope you can use this
little kit even though its not that good*LOL*
I couldnt just throw it away!!*LOL*

Sorry I only have Full size for now Ill be back
with the tagger size asap....Hugs

Back Now with the TAGGER size....Hugs!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Jan. 17, 2010. Thanks again.

Paula said...

it is adorable and I would love to make a tag with it. if I ever get it but I have been trying to download it from rapidshare for the last 4 hours with no luck . They are not very user friendly but I will keep trying. Hugs

Sarah (Debbie) said...

when I unzipped this 2 days ago I was stunned. She's so cute. I love her wee arm chair too. the colours are amazing. Don't you think that wee Siamese cat looks too inocent though x

couldn't leave comment as hubby was flapping around wanting to go out LOL xxx

Nancy said...

If This Just Happened Go To Your Last Update & Do A Restore From There . If You Have An HP Call Them There's An 800 numberon the side of your pc . they will talk you threw a 24 hour set back . to undo the damage that was done . i really hope this info help hun

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for ALL of your FANTASTIC Creations!!!!!!!
HUGS